The group Prúdy:
Pavol Hammel – solo vocal, acoustic guitar
Dušan Hájek – drums, percussion instruments
Ladislav (Laco) Lučenič – bass guitar, vocal, voice box, guitar
Ján Lauko – piano
František Griglák – solo guitar, ARP synthesizer, string synthesizer
Marián Varga – polymoog, ARP synthesizer
Jaroslav Filip - piano

APE-Tracks\Scans\3% для восстановления (299MB)

Доп. информация:
http://www.pavolhammel.sk
От себя:
Довольно таки интересный и редкий альбом этого словацкого музыканта-исполнителя. Музыка в нём разнообразна – от хард-рока до реггей и современного кантри.
Хоть про этот альбом ничего не упоминается на оф.сайте музыканта, похоже, что он является англоязычной версией диска FAUST A MARGARÉTY (1980).
Этот рип с винила я сделал эксклюзивно для "East Rock". Надеюсь, что этот альбом будет интересен для любителей музыкального антиквариата, т.к. он не переиздавался на CD.

От издателя:
The composer and singer Pavol Hammel has achieved a peculiar position in Czechoslovak beat music, quite independent on various momentary trends in it. In fact since 1967, when he became one of the personalities of our beat music, he has kept his unique position. Hammel can be compared to a Marathon race runner: while the others run their fastest to achieve success and fail in the finishing spurt or alterate both the distance of runs and trainers, he has changed neither his fellow-workers nor his track nor himself. All the time he has been enriching Czechoslovak pop-music with attractive and original production. Pavol Hammel is an admirably fertile composer. Already his first long-playing record Ring, the Bells (1968) engaged the attention. Most of the songs from it were composed by the leader of the group The Streams (Prúdy) of that time, Marián Varga. Shortly afterwards Hammel has formed new Streams as Varga left them to found a new group Collegium musicum. Other long-playing records were published: Pavol Ham¬mel and The Streams (1970), I Am Happy If You Are Happy (1971), The Green Mail (1972, with M. Varga as a co¬author), The Whipped Cream Princess (1973, awarded a prize of the Records and Publishing House Supraphon), The Player (1975), On the Second Programme of a Dream (1977, In collaboration with Marian Varga and Kamil Peteraj, a words writer; the authors were awarded a prize of a music journal The Melody, the White Crow of a periodical The Young World), The Meeting with Silence (1978), and The All - Knowing Sparrow (1979). Besides, Pavol Hammel and Marián Varga are the authors of music to the first Slovak rock musical Cyrano from a Suburb, which has been appreciated highly by both the audience and the critics. Other prizes which Hammel’s compositions have carried off must be mentioned: his song Students' Love (words by K. Peteraj, interpreted by Marika Gombitová) has won two Golden Lyres - one in the Czechoslovak, the other in the international contest of pop-song authors that is held in Bratislava every year. Pavol Hammel has also composed music to several films. Each of his records is dominated by simplicity, informal interpretation, poetic character of words, and truthfulness. His most frequent, rather permanent associates are two words writers Boris Filan and Kamil Peteraj, a poet. Ham¬mel’s works rest upon a close collaboration with them. He can follow content of the words and continuity of the message attentively. He is an integral personality who seeks more than only a moment of extasis in music and considers it to be most of all a noble opportunity for an intimate communication. Together with Peteraj, Filan and others he composes songs that are far from being large-scale products with a short guarantee period. Appreciations of his works in our country and abroad are the best proofs of this fact.

Отредактировано Anatolik (2008-12-27 02:29:05)